Summer is the season for travel! Our pets love spending time with us, so including them on the travel fun is a great bonding experience. Preparation is key to a pleasant trip, since it certainly helps to have the right stuff packed to ensure a smooth journey for all parties. Keeping a designated pet travel bag packed and ready to go makes preparing for your next road trip a breeze. Just grab and go!
Pack in your pets’ travel bag:
- Enough food for the duration of your trip, stored in a handy kibble bag
- Food & water dishes
- A bag of treats
- A collar & tags + a leash (a backup is a great idea if you have room)
- A few toys that smell of home- these pridebites toys are really pack-able!
- A brush and nail clippers for grooming on the go
- A gallon jug of water is a great addition if you’ve got room
- Any medications your pet may be taking
- Pick up bags on your pups leash or bag
If you’re thinking of traveling by plane this summer, be sure to check out our tips for flying with your pets.