As much as we love to travel with our pets, we know that all PetParents love to protect the seats and interior of their cars from dog hair, dirt, & grime as well. The Kurgo Wander Hammock is durable and attractive way of doing so and it also works to give your pet a safer and more comfortable ride.
This beautifully crafted hammock hangs between the front and back seats, offering extra protection for your seats and car interior when your pets are traveling with you. The hammock is a nice nest for dogs that need a little extra support or for small dogs that often fall from the seat into the foot well. With six different attachment points, you can get a secure fit no matter what type of vehicle you drive.
Car Hammock Highlights:
- Can be used as a hammock or remove the front attachments to create a seat cover
- Center zipper accommodates passengers
- Waterproof, washable and stain resistant
- Easy to use with pet seat-belts or child seats with Velcro openings
- Easy to install and remove
- Made of a 600d polyester with a PVC backing
- Designed to be used in vehicles with bench seats
- Car hammock bag can be used to store all of your pets travel items
- Six attachment points to keep hammock in place
The Kurgo Wander Hammock makes it simple to keep the car clean and free of pet hair, dirt, & debris. It can be washed as often as needed, and is easily removable for car cleaning or maintenance as needed. Our dogs were used to a blanket laid across the back seats, and didn’t seem to notice a difference when we switched to the Kurgo Car Hammock-they both jumped in, ready for their car ride as always.
See Kurgo’s full line of dog car hammock’s and car seat covers here.